- "A New Story for a New Economy"
- It's a "Story Problem."
- The Pursuit of Happiness: A New Development Pardigm
- Sacred Earth, University of British Colombia, April 4, 2013
- Afternoon and evening presentations to Hollywood story tellers at Global Alliance for Transformational Media
- Web Essay & Conversation: on Religion, Science and Spirit: A Sacred Story for Our Time
- "What Would a Down-to-Earth Economy Look Like?"
- Marc Steiner interview on spirituality, economics & politics
- Interview for The Conversation Project, July 2012
- New Economy Working Group reports on the jobs crisis & ending Wall Street rule.
- Gar Alperovitz & David team up on KALW New Economy interview.
Imagine an economy in which life is valued more than money and power resides with ordinary people who care about one another, their community, and their natural environment. Welcome to the New Economy. It is possible. Millions of people are living it into being. Our common future hangs in the balance. ... more
We humans have a brief window of opportunity to navigate the passage from a 5,000 year Era of Empire characterized by domination and violence against life to an Era of Earth Community characterized by peaceful partnership. This passage to a new level of species maturity promises a more secure and fulfilling life for all. It is ours to choose. ... more
David Korten presentation to 39th Trinity Institute National Theological Conference on Radical Abundance: A Theology of Sustainability