- David's "indictment of global capitalism" at the Chautauqua Institution, July 6
- June 29 Column - "One Hopeful Thing About the Brexit Electoral Rebellion"
- June 15 Column - "I'm Sticking With Sanders - and Voting for Clinton"
- June 1 Column - "What If Trade Agreements Helped People, Not Corporations?"
- May 18 Column - "With More Americans Going Far Left (and Right)..."
- May 4 Column - "Why the Economy Should Stop Growing - And Just Grow Up"
- David's NEW Bi-Weekly Column for YES! Magazine - "A Living Earth Economy"
Imagine an economy in which life is valued more than money and power resides with ordinary people who care about one another, their community, and their natural environment. Welcome to the New Economy. It is possible. Millions of people are living it into being. Our common future hangs in the balance. ... more
We humans have a brief window of opportunity to navigate the passage from a 5,000 year Era of Empire characterized by domination and violence against life to an Era of Earth Community characterized by peaceful partnership. This passage to a new level of species maturity promises a more secure and fulfilling life for all. It is ours to choose. ... more