- YES! Column, Nov 30 - "In Stripping Away Our Hope, Maybe Trump Has Done Us a Favor"
- YES! Column, Nov 16 - "How Trump Could Hand China the Lead in Challenging Corporate Greed"
- YES! Column, Nov 2 - "Forget More Regulation: Make Corporations Serve the Public Interest"
- YES! Column, Oct 19 - "We Never Voted for Corporate Rule"
- More YES! Columns in the Living Earth Economy series
Imagine an economy in which life is valued more than money and power resides with ordinary people who care about one another, their community, and their natural environment. Welcome to the New Economy. It is possible. Millions of people are living it into being. Our common future hangs in the balance. ... more
We humans have a brief window of opportunity to navigate the passage from a 5,000 year Era of Empire characterized by domination and violence against life to an Era of Earth Community characterized by peaceful partnership. This passage to a new level of species maturity promises a more secure and fulfilling life for all. It is ours to choose. ... more