You will find a variety of resource materials in this Living Economies Forum resource library section that trace the trajectory of our thinking over the past 20 years and go deeper into specific topices. These materials include:
- Selected articles and presentations arranged by year.
- Books that represent the Forum's defining contribution to reframing the prevailing economic story and discussion guides.
- Defining Web Essays and commentary that framed the Forum's initial work on Living Economies and the Great Turning.
- An Archive of Forum publications and working papers distributed between 1990 through 1997 by the PCDForum Information service. These include pieces by many well known international movement leaders who worked with us during this period on changing the story on corporate globalization and conventional official foreign aid programs.
- This is also a collection of my periodic reflections circulated to the Forum's constituency and past e-mail newsletters distributed under the Great Turning Initiative, which was the focus of our work from 2005 to 2009.